The Memento Group is a vertically integrated services business that delivers turnkey solutions for rights owners, teams, players and artists, all wanting to develop deeper relationships with their fans. Our Key partners are Formula 1, ACO (Le Mans), Mercedes F1 AMG, Renault F1, Sauber Alfa Romeo Orlen, Haas, Racing Point, McLaren and many more.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Engagement Executive to help with delivering an exceptional level of service from an initial enquiry through to completion and aftercare.
The role will consist of Contributing to thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Provides sales and customer service support to customers calling, emailing, or instant messaging the team and Company.
“The key is to set realistic customer expectations and then not just to meet them, but to exceed them – preferably in unexpected and helpful ways” – Richard Branson
- Managing customer emails across multiple inboxes within a timely, professional, and polite manner
- Liaise with company preferred Courier provider for deliveries, collections, item repairs keeping the customer regularly informed regarding repair timescales/exchanges and refunds.
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results through upsell and customer needs
- Help customers complete payments through merchant services, BACS, PayPal and process their orders where needed, including failed payments from the shop and auction sites.
- Check product availability for customer orders and forward requests to order or restock items if necessary, to satisfy the customer request
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery timescales.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints as per Company policy.
Previous experience of a similar role at a comparable level of at least 3 years is preferred
Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Articulate with your customer communication approach, by email, face to face and telephone
Know how to deliver exceptional customer service and takes pride in their ability to tackle all aspects of the role
Self-motivated and organised when dealing with high volumes of customer emails, telephone calls across all aspects of the company
Ability to adapt to a fast-working environment, and flexible to work on a rota basis during weekends
In return we can offer the chance to make your mark and define your future career plan within a dynamic and fast paced sports licensing company.
We would expect you to be based from our head office near Northampton.